Please be sure to read our article “Why support the NHF?”
We really feel this is the ONLY true path that can actually work against the large corporations who have so much power over our health freedom at the moment.
You can become involved in the NHF in many ways:
1. Join our mailing list – we are not just about collecting money, we also want to educate and spread the word! If you want to join our mailing list, please register on this website.
2. Make a one-off donation of your choice to help your local branch with printing, running the website, campaigns, etc. You can make a donation by clicking the “Donate” button found on the right side of every page.
3. Join the NHF as an associate member, from only £36 you can financially support your national branch and the work of Scott Tips, our president and delegate at the Codex Commission. You can opt for an automatic yearly membership subscription or single year membership. Annual Members will also receive a free copy of Scott’s book, Codex Alimentarius: Global Food Imperialism.
Join the NHF as a regular contributing member, donating a monthly subscription from as little as £3.00. This will greatly help with our regular running costs. You may stop contributing at any time and payments are made by regular Paypal subscription from your Paypal account or debit/credit card.
LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER – All new associate members and anyone signing up as a regular contributing member will receive a FREE copy of Health Freedom News (may not be latest edition), enhanced memberships will receive the latest copy PLUS a back copy!
5. Join the NHF as a full member direct with their headquarters in the USA, and receive quarterly magazines (sent by air at present)
To join the NHF as a full member and receive free gifts (2 wonderful e-books -The Hidden Epidemic, by Bill Sardi and Medical Conspiracy in America by Dr. Harvey Bigelsen) please click here: www.thenhf.com. Please mention that you were directed by the UK website.
6. Help to advertise, distribute leaflets, run local meetings, spread the word, donations of stalls at health shows, talks, etc are all very valuable to us. We are happy to arrange to come along and talk at your business or event, or if you would like to arrange your own public talk we will be very happy to support you!
7. You can also donate by purchasing one the items available in our shop. All proceeds come directly to your local UK branch to help with printing leaflets, running campaigns and other costs.